Tantric Tinctures |
Law on natural products & labeling.
The Medicinal Control council is replaced by a new regulatory authority called the South African Health Product Regulatory Agency. They are still busy with the structure around natural/alternative and beauty products. They suggest the following disclaimer for all alternative health products not registered, or in the process of registration. (There is no process to register at the moment.)
Disclaimer : This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. It’s not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or have any health problem consult your doctor or health care professional.
Buy purchasing any of our products you understand that these are natural herbal products and you use them by your own free will. Please check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients before purchasing.
Tantric Tinctures is registered with the Health Products Association of South Africa.
School of Samaya |
By signing up to any of School of Samaya service offerings you accept and confirm that you hold no liability whatsoever to School of Samaya or any of its affiliated organisations. This disclaimers confirms that you have registered and signed up for service offerings at your own free will. You also agree to follow and adhere to the entry requirements to Samaya Tantra’s Wellness Sanctuary as per the terms below.
School of Samaya holds all rights to entry into and out of its Sanctuary.
Recommendation for confirmed bookings
We recommend that if you book for a treatment you follow a 3 day vegetarian diet before and after the treatments. Refraining from Alcohol, Caffeine and Nicotine, Onions and Garlic will also aid in your experience and healing at our Sanctuary.
Referral Give Back Program:
This program can be done in a maximum group of 6 persons. You will get 10% discounted on your course fees, for every person that you recommend who books and signs up for this course. So as an example, if you have recommended 4 persons and each have signed up you get 40% referral fee discounted off your course fees.
And if the person who you recommend gets another person to sign up then he/she also gets the 10% discount. So everyone benefits as a pay it forward program.
The Referral Fee program is completely confidential as well.
Sanctuary Disclaimer and Indemnity Summary |
No Cell Phones | No Cameras
No Digital equipment of any kind
No Smoking | No Vapers
No Alcohol or Stimulants
No Leather Products
Wear Loose Comfortable Clothing weather permitting (carry socks)
No Heavy Shoes (Flip Flops or Sandals are recommended)
No Handbags or Backpacks of any kind
No Food or Drinks allowed into the Sanctuary
No Guns, Droids or Tazers of any kind allowed
No Late Arrivals will be allowed once the session time starts. No Refunds
All personal belongings can be safely kept at the registration desk or left in your car Registration takes place 15 minutes prior to the session start time
Silence is observed at all times unless otherwise guided by the facilitators
Online Bookings will be finalised by and email Invite Confirmation.
Sanctuary Indemnity |
Please note first and foremost we are NOT a Zoo or Tiger Sanctuary, we are a Health & Wellness Meditation Center. We have used the Disclaimer and Indemnity of an Animal Sanctuary due to having Amar and Tara on the property in their enclosure.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED Each person enters the School of Samaya Sanctuary at his / her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and / or their property. By visiting and / or using the School of Samaya Sanctuary it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms, Conditions, Rules and procedures of the Sanctuary.
Please Note in the interest of the safety and security of all persons, it is necessary to ensure that unwanted actions are limited, prevented, investigated and deterred. This includes, but is not limited to, routine checks at random. In ensuring these rules are adhered to ALL persons entering the Sanctuary property must report to the Reception Desk first for Induction and Orientation to the Sanctuary.
Accordingly it is a condition of entrance that all person entering these premises, for any reason whatsoever, may be searched in their person and / or vehicle, bags or equipment at any time at the discretion of the management of the Sanctuary. Any person entering the School of Samaya Sanctuary will be deemed to have accepted this condition upon entrance and it will be enforced.
Sanctuary Caution :
Each person enters the School of Samaya Sanctuary at his / her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and / or their property. Remember at all times that Amar & Tara, (although Tamed & Trained) can be dangerous and unpredictable. Do not feed, tease or disturb the Tigers. Keep your silence at all times unless otherwise guided by the Facilitators. Do not touch the enclosure in any way at any given time. Stand 0.5m away from the enclosure. Do not make unruly noises as this is a Silent Sanctuary. Keep all hands, feet and body persons away from Amar & Tara and their enclosure.
Sanctuary Caution for Children:
Indemnity: Each person enters the School of Samaya Sanctuary at his / her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and / or their property. All Family and Children programs may be booked and if approved on invite must be managed under Adult (Immediate Parent) supervision only under all terms and conditions noted in this Disclaimer and Indemnity. Failure to comply will result in refusal of entry or continuation of the booking. No refunds. Children must also obey the Silence requirement of the Sanctuary.
School of Samaya Codes of Conduct:
You enter the School of Samaya Sanctuary AT YOUR OWN RISK and under no circumstances will the owner, management and employee be held responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and / or their property. The Tigers you will encounter here, although Tamed & Trained, are wild and dangerous which may result in them unwittingly encaging in potentially dangerous behavior for example teasing, talking to, sticking your fingers through the enclosure, being to close to the enclosure, unruly behaviour etc. THEREFORE… Please ensure that you adhere strictly to the following codes of conduct during your visit to the School of Samaya Sanctuary.
- Park in dedicated parking bays only
- Under no circumstances may visitors browse around the Sanctuary unattended unless otherwise guided by one of the facilitators.
- Silence is maintained at all times at the Sanctuary unless otherwise guided by the Facilitators
- No Littering permitted
- DO NOT LINGER outside of allocated times of your session or program
- Adhere to all signs and markings within the Sanctuary
- Under no circumstances must the Tigers be enticed or teased in any way.
- Please do not feed the Tigers. There are dedicated eating areas for visitors which must be adhered to
- All visitors must stand at a minimum of 0.5 meter away from the Tiger enclosure
- Ensure ALL terms and conditions of this Disclaimer & Indemnity are followed, respected and adhered to. Any persons breaching these terms and conditions will be asked to leave immediately with no refunds and no opportunity for entry again. RESPECT! Is a key moral value that we as humans have lost. School of Samaya requires that clients are mindful of its requirements.
Sanctuary Rules |
Right Of Admission Reserved. Each person enters the School of Samaya Sanctuaryat his / her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and / or their property.
Entry to the Sanctuary starts at the reception desk for booking confirmation, orientation and signing of this indemnity form. No pre-signing allowed. The online Disclaimer & Indemnity forms are shared together with an invitation to your booking request giving you the opportunity to accept or decline based on the terms and conditions of the Sanctuary which is not negotiable. This process is the same for repeat visitors, guests, contractors and / or any other persons for re-entry into the Sanctuary premises.
It is an offense to:
- remain at the Sanctuary unattended (linger around)
- remain at the Sanctuary after your allocated booking session and times
- keep facilitators occupied after your allocated booking sessions and times
- arrive late for your session bookings
- be in the possession of any kind of weapon, trap or poison in the Sanctuary;
- disturb or damage any plant and / or animal life in any way;
- deliberately or negligibly cause a veld fire;
- bring any live animals into the sanctuary;
- litter the sanctuary;
- post up or deface anything in the sanctuary;
- cause a nuisance or disturbance;
- advertise, sell or collect money in the sanctuary;
- make a fire anywhere other than the places set aside therefore;
- enter the Sanctuary without an appointment or paying the donation fees;
- conceal and bring in any digital device whatsoever;
- play loud music or speak loudly or breaking the Silence code of conduct;
- bring any firearms, explosives or harmful devices of any kind onto the Sanctuary
- damage any item whatsoever on the property
- move or take any item from its place and/or the premises
Offenders may be removed from the premises and / or be prosecuted. Please note that the Sanctuary reserves the right to decline entry and remove persons should they not comply to the rules.
Sanctuary – Terms & Conditions for All Bookings |
- BOOKINGS AND CORRESPONDENCE: All correspondence with the Sanctuary must be received in writing via our online bookings system www.samayatantra.com. No telephonic, whatsapp or other verbal communication will be deemed binding in any way. An invitation will be emailed accordingly on confirmation of your online booking. Online bookings are only viewed on payment confirmation. Delays in payment could result in your booking time slot being allocated to someone else.
- TIMES: Session times are as per booking information and Invite confirmation. Late arrivals will not gain entry and no refunds will be given. No cancellations of bookings will be accepted once the email Invite is confirmed. No bookings will be rescheduled unless it is cancelled by the Sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances like Eskom power shortages or bad weather. If there is heavy rains bookings will be rescheduled. Please arrive 15minutes prior to your scheduled booking time for registration.
- RULES: All rules, regulations, and standard trading conditions of the Sanctuary apply to visitors taking part in any of the activities or making use of any of the services detailed on this site.
- INDEMNITY: Every person enters the Sanctuary at his/her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and/or their property.
Please ensure that you adhere to the indemnity form rules presented at all times! Please ensure you sign the Indemnity form at the reception desk. Forms that are emailed or pre-signed will not be accepted. Omission will result in full acceptance of the indemnity clause on your behalf.
- PAYMENT: THE FULL AMOUNT AS QUOTED FOR THE RELEVANT BOOKING MUST BE PAID ONLINE TO COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING AND TO SECURE YOUR SESSION. PROOF OF PAYMENT MUST BE EMAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org. PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VIA PAYFAST AND EFT or PAYPAL
- EFT PAYMENT FAILURE: EFT payment confirmations must be emailed within 2 hours of booking. Failure to comply with the payment request above will result in cancellation of the booking or your time slot allocated to someone else.
- ARRIVAL: Please note: All guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled booking session for registration, orientation and induction processes. Late arrivals will result in all scheduled activities being shortened accordingly, as a courtesy to our next group of guests. No late arrivals will be accepted entry after your scheduled booking start time. Under these circumstances, you will forfeit the full payment made to the Sanctuary towards this booking.
- If you Uber to the Sanctuary or be dropped off, the Uber driver or driver should drop you off outside of the Sanctuary main doors. You need to use the intercom buzzer at the entrance gate to buzz the reception desk to be let into the premises. The buzzer is placed at the main entrance door.
- NO HOOTING or shouting is allowed to gain entry
- There is limited parking bays in the Sanctuary so first arrivals get the parking for group workshops and programs and the rest parks outside the Sanctuary at their own risk.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds – 1 Rescheduled Date
Notification of cancellations must be received by the Sanctuary in writing no later than two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled booking date. There are no refunds for cancellations. 1 cancellation is allowed with 1 rescheduled date. Telephonic cancellations will not be accepted. Failure to comply will result in the following penalties: Cancellation 14 days or less prior to date of arrival 100% Forfeit FULL amount
Cancellation at full refund will only be given by the Sanctuary where there is extreme weather conditions and booking cancellation by the Sanctuary.
This process is in place to ensure firstly that you respect the Sanctuary and its Facilitators time and planning and that you are fully committed to your booking. These rules are in place to ensure the Sanctuary times are managed effectively.
- No refunds will be made on any changes made on this booking form on the day of this booking.
- Any changes made will be charged for additionally.
- No refunds will be given on any changes.
- No refunds also does not imply that in the event where fewer persons arrive on the day for the group bookings that the difference in value may be used for any other events on the day. These monies will be forfeited.
- Cancellations holds no refunds.
- Once the booking and invite is signed and confirmed no refunds or changes can be made other than that mentioned by the Sanctuary.
School of Samaya is a safe and secure environment and its members are dedicated to ensuring your safety and true authentic experience of your session, however due to the lack of awareness of people and disrespect of environmental guidelines, these rules and regulations are put in place to educate, protect and enhance human values and behavior.
We thank you in advance for your respect in our processes and look forward to sharing our renewed and renovated Sanctuary.
Sanctuary Admissions |
I hereby declare that:-
- I agree to participate voluntarily in the activities presented by School of Samaya Sanctuary
- I accept that I will make use of the facilities at my own risk and hereby absolve all parties listed in above paragraph and/or his employees and affilitates in respect of any damage, accident, injuries, sickness, cost or expenditure of whatever nature to persons or property arising from these activities.
- I further accept that I will be held personally responsible and liable in respect of any damage, accident, injuries, cost or expenditure of whatever nature to person, animals or property, arising from these activities.
- I, together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release the “School of Samaya NPC Trust Entity & Sanctuary”, its subsidiaries, owners, board members and any employee and representative or contractor against any and all liabilities and claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators due to illness, injury, death or loss of or damage to property arising out of my participation of the abovementioned activities, irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose as a result of any act or omission (whether by negligence or not) of any person or from any cause whatsoever.
- School of Samaya Sanctuary, its owners, board members and any employee and representative or contractor accepts no liability for death, injury, illness or loss of or damage to property arising out of my participation in the abovementioned activities whatsoever.
- I fully understand and accept the terms of conditions hereof and certify that the contents hereof has been communicated to any beneficiaries I may have.
- I hereby warrant that I am a major and do not require my guardians signature.
In the case of an emergency below are my personal details:
Full Name & Surname :
Medical Aid Number:
Next of Kin Details:
Full Name & Surname:
Full Name & Surname: _____________________________________
Signature : ______________________________
Date Signed: ____________________________
Every person entering the Sanctuary must sign this Disclaimer and Indemnity. In the case of persons under 18, parents have to sign the forms accordingly for each child entering including the parent.
You do not need to sign the above at booking. This is for your reading and understanding and acceptance of the rules. At your arrival 15minutes prior to your session you will be taken through the registration processes and will sign the summarised Disclaimer and Indemnity then.