Traditionally used to boost energy and stamina, improve memory, balance hormones, menopause and improve mood.
Maca, known by its scientific name, Lepidium Meyenii is a plant that originates in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes Mountains. It’s generally understood that the ancient cultured offered to the Gods of Nature their very best. Sometimes it was the best of the harvest, the finest livestock or even in some cases a beautiful young human… in other cases like in ancient Peru and Bolivia it was Maca! Why? Maybe because they understood this root had the ability to give life, to give reproduction. Since this started (some say as early as 1,500 B.C.) literally thousands of scientific articles and millions of satisfied patients have given testimony to the efficacy of Maca powder in terms of reproductive health.
Other Benefits of Maca include:
- Increased energy levels (having the energy at night to have intercourse)
- Longer sexual encounters (stronger and longer lasting erections)
- Increased Muscle mass and tone
- Decreased feeling of depression
- Reduced body fat percentage
- Maca Powder Increases Fertility by Making you Healthy with: Proteins | Fiber | 19 Amino Acids | Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and D | Minerals such as Iron, magnesium, zinc, sodium, potassium and calcium
MACA IS A GREAT MOOD BOOSTER
Due to its hormonal balancing properties, Maca is an incredible mood booster, known for its ability to relieve depression and anxiety.
References : Anya | All about Health | Ayurveda
Ingredients : Maca